By Using Time Management Skills:-
- Determine which of the things are important, and which can be dropped.
- Use time in the most effective way possible.
- Increase the time in which can work.
- Control the distractions that waste time and break flow.
- Increase effectiveness and reduce stress.
- By becoming more effective in use of working time.
Best Time Management:-
- Establish a regular reading programmed.
- Create a daily action plan.
- Prioritize list of things to do.
Definition of Time table:-
- "Time table is the map in which the teachers of school are shown the division of proper times of curricular and extra curricular action and activities."
- "Time table is a regular and strong method which helps to keep balance of teaching work and teaching times for different teachers."
- "Time table is the spark plug of school which sets into motion its various activities and programs."